Assam Second Flush: Anandabagh STFGFOP1
This is a lovely, tippy Assam Second flush with a most attractive, slightly liquorice note. It is a malty, well-rounded, yet elegant tea having plenty of tip evident. A real treat. Infuse for five minutes. Drink with milk. The review on the Sorori Tea Sisters blog is as follows:
“Just when you think you know what an Assam is going to taste like you come across a ‘gem’ like this one that throws your taste buds for a loop but in a good way! This is more than ‘just an Assam’. This has fairly complex layers of flavors that puts on a show for any tea lover! Once infused the color is that of a medium brown. It nearly glows in the cup!”
The benefits of loose leaf tea
- This is a carefully sourced tea chosen for its distinctive, balanced flavour.
- Loose leaf tea enables the full flavour characteristics of the tea to infuse.
- The tea is chosen for its high grade which imparts the flavour and aroma characteristics for which this tea is best known.
- A little patience is required when infusing large leaf grades but you will be rewarded with a superior, more balanced cup.
Which size to choose
- There are several packing options: 60grams, 125grams and 250grams – the standard being of 125 grams in a packet.
- You can select packets or a tin caddy with hinged lid which can be selected from the drop-down options.
- Our silver-coloured packets are a triple laminate of paper, foil and cellophane, specifically designed for tea.
How to look after this tea
- Store the tea with care: ensure it is stored air-tight, away from heat, light, moisture and strong aromas.
- Our standard best-before is one year.
- Our standard shipping is second class post unless you choose an alternative option.
- Free UK shipping is available for orders over £30 and free first class post can be chosen for orders over £50.
- At the checkout you may choose to receive a free, full-colour, eight-page guide to our tea.
For more information about buying our loose leaf teas see our page How to Buy the Best Loose Leaf Tea.