Flavoured Green Tea Gift Collection: A collection of six classic Chinese teas
Our stunning collection of six drums, each of 60 grams, comprises favourite and some lesser known classic flavoured green teas. The high-grade loose leaf teas are made using traditional methods and are as follows:
- Vanilla loose green tea: is refreshing and delicate. Enjoy the sublime attractiveness of Vanilla loose green tea with healthy, light bodied China green tea that is naturally low in caffeine. It is made using a loosely rolled China green tea. Can be enjoyed at any time of day.
- Moroccan Mint loose tea: China Chun Mee green tea blended with Egyptian Mint (Spearmint). Moroccan Mint loose tea makes a refreshing and healthy drink without bitterness. It has long been served in Morocco upon welcoming guests when it is poured from a height into glasses to create a foaming top to the tea.
- Jasmine Loose Leaf Tea: China green with jasmine flowers. This Jasmine loose leaf tea, Huang Shan Ya, is a good quality green tea with a full flavour of Jasmine flowers with which the tea is mixed during manufacture. It is particularly refreshing on a hot day and is also especially welcome with spicy food.
- Green Earl Grey tea: Britain’s favourite speciality tea in a healthy green form. Our Green Earl Grey tea is made with fresh-tasting green tea that is low in caffeine. Traditionally scented with oil of bergamot and using a base of China green tea our Green Earl Grey is not too heavily flavoured. Light and refreshing, it is a favourite among our customers.
- Green tea with Rose: pure enlightenment. Our China Green tea with Rose has a good balance of green tea and rose petals. It has a fresh, heady aroma. Indeed, what a wonderful summery prospect even on a cold winter’s day! This tea is delicate, fresh-tasting and light bodied with s all the health benefits of green tea. It is also low in caffeine.
- Magnolia Loose Tea: Yulan Huacha, one of China’s traditional scented green teas. This is an elegantly subtle green tea scented with fresh magnolia flowers. It’s easy to develop passion for gently aromatic Magnolia loose tea which has discernible sweetness and wonderfully floral, lingering finish. A perfect combination.
As with all green teas ensure that freshly drawn and boiled water is allowed to cool a little, to around 80 degrees C. Infuse for three minutes. This will help ensure a smooth, well balanced without astringency. Do not add sugar.
Tea from Grey’s Teas
Our teas are loose leaf and we specialise in large leaf grades. All are made using traditional orthodox methods. Our teas are from named tea gardens or defined areas of origin.
Sourcing our tea
This tea has been chosen for its distinctive, balanced flavour, aroma and appearance. Our tea is carefully sourced from long-established shippers. We can therefore guarantee the quality and origin of each tea and that it conforms to UK food and drink health regulations and our own demanding grading requirements.
The benefits of loose leaf tea
This loose leaf Flavoured Green Tea Gift Set enables the full flavour characteristics of the tea to infuse. This tea is chosen for its high grade which imparts the flavour and aroma characteristics for which this tea is best known. A little extra time is necessary when infusing large leaf grades but you will be rewarded with a superior, more balanced cup. You will be well rewarded for your patience!
There are generally several packing options to choose from. These are 60 grams, 125 grams and 250 grams, the default being 125 grams in a packet. Our tough resealable packets contain a moisture barrier to ensure freshness is maintained and are specifically designed for tea. Alternatively, you can select a tin caddy for your tea. These square, silver coloured caddies have hinged lids. Again, 60 gram, 125 gram and 250 gram options are generally available as options which can be selected from the drop-down list. Packets and caddies have full-colour labels.
For delivery our standard shipping is second class post unless you choose an alternative option such as first class post or courier. Free UK shipping is available for orders over £30 and free first class post can be chosen for orders over £50.
Storing your tea
Store your tea with care by ensuring it is stored air-tight, away from heat, light, moisture and strong aromas. Our standard best-before period is one year from packing and all teas are packed to order.
A guide to our tea
You may order our full-colour, 33 page new tea guide, available as a clickable pdf for download. For more information about buying our loose leaf teas see our page How to Buy the Best Loose Leaf Tea.