Spiced Orange tea: loose leaf
Spiced Orange tea is wonderful when you are feeling cold. Distinctly orange without too much sweetness, having a lovely combination of warming spices. Makes you think nostalgically of mid winter even if it is not! 91% China Black Tea 6% Orange Peel coarse cut 3% Cut Cloves & Spice Sweet Orange & Clove Flavouring. Use one teaspoon per cup and one for the pot with freshly boiling water and infuse for three minutes.
The benefits of loose leaf tea
- Spiced Orange tea is carefully sourced and chosen for its distinctive, balanced flavour.
- Loose leaf tea enables the full flavour characteristics of the tea to infuse.
- The tea is chosen for its high grade which imparts the flavour and aroma characteristics for which this tea is best known.
- A little patience is required when infusing large leaf grades but you will be rewarded with a superior, more balanced cup.
Which size to choose
- There are several packing options: 60grams, 125grams and 250grams – the standard being of 125 grams in a packet.
- You can select packets or a tin caddy with hinged lid which can be selected from the drop-down options.
- Our silver-coloured packets are a triple laminate of paper, foil and cellophane, specifically designed for tea.
How to look after this tea
- Store the tea with care: ensure it is stored air-tight, away from heat, light, moisture and strong aromas.
- Our standard best-before is one year.
- Our standard shipping is second class post unless you choose an alternative option.
- Free UK shipping is available for orders over £30 and free first class post can be chosen for orders over £50.
- At the checkout you may choose to receive a free, full-colour, eight-page guide to our tea.
For more information about buying our loose leaf teas see our page How to Buy the Best Loose Leaf Tea.